Thank you for purchasing with Cornell. Your registration serves as your proof of purchase and will allow us to keep you informed on product updates. To register your warranty products, please fill out the form below:
Your Cornell appliance comes with a warranty against manufacturing faults which shall be valid for periods from the date of purchase, as follows:
[table-wrap bordered=”true” responsive=”true”]
|Compressor ≤ 599L||5 years|
|Compressor ≥ 600L||1 year|
|Heating Elements for Water Heater||7 years|
|Technical Service Fees||1 year|
- Only one free replacement within a Warranty Period for Motor, Compressor and Heating Element for Water Heater.
- Gas refill and labour charges for compressor are excluded in the warranty.
- Accessories, wear and tear parts, body works, breakable parts, filter, remote control, antenna are not under the warranty.
For effective after-sales service, kindly take note that:
- Warranty card to be replaced by online warranty. Register online entitle to enjoy extra 3 month of warranty.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by accident, misuse, fair wear & tear, wrong voltage installation, acts of nature, or if tempered with, in any attempt to self-repair / through unauthorized agent.
- Appliance requiring service should be brought to any of the addresses shown on the Cornell website platforms. On-site repairs are provided only for Washing Machine, Dryer, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Freezer, Built-in Hob, Cooker Hood and Built-in Oven.
- Reference number will be generated after submission successful created. Please present it while claim for warranty.
- Cornell reserves the right to reduce the warranty period if the appliance is utilized for commercial or semi commercial purposes.