Your Cornell appliance comes with a warranty against manufacturing faults which shall be valid for periods from the date of purchase, as follows:
|Compressor ≤ 599L
|Compressor ≥ 600L
|Heating Elements for Water Heater
|Technical Service Fees
- Only one free replacement within a Warranty Period for Motor, Compressor and Heating Element for Water Heater.
- Gas refill and labour charges for compressor are excluded in the warranty.
- Accessories, wear and tear parts, body works, breakable parts, filter, remote control, antenna are not under the warranty.
For effective after-sales service, kindly take note that:
- Warranty card to be replaced by online warranty. Register online entitle to enjoy extra 3 month of warranty.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by accident, misuse, fair wear & tear, wrong voltage installation, acts of nature, or if tempered with, in any attempt to self-repair / through unauthorized agent.
- Appliance requiring service should be brought to any of the addresses shown on the Cornell website platforms. On-site repairs are provided only for Washing Machine, Dryer, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Freezer, Built-in Hob, Cooker Hood and Built-in Oven.
- Reference number will be generated after submission successful created. Please present it while claim for warranty.
- Cornell reserves the right to reduce the warranty period if the appliance is utilized for commercial or semi commercial purposes.